Luxury rose gold women casual watch
Steel strap, strengthened mirror, imported quartz movement
Full length: 210MM
Shipping & Returns
We're taking extreme measure as it pertains to hygiene and safety.
The safety of our employees and customers is our number one priority .
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 60 day guarantee. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We've extended our return policy to (60)Sixty days from order date.
Revised due to covid 19 as of 3/10/2020
To ensure that your package is properly delivered and you've received your package within the time frames we advertise, please make ensure your shipping address is correctly entered and includes all relevant and/or required information.
The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) is critical for ensuring timely delivery.
We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect or incorrectly entered at the time of purchase.
We will ship to P.O. Boxes via Carrier. However, expedited shipping is not available to a P.O. Box. Other carrier options are available and we reserve the right to change carriers at any time.
For international shipments, the goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/buyer. The consignee authorizes S FACTOR ENTERPRISE to import the goods on his behalf.
Further, the consignee/buyer agrees S FACTOR ENTERPRISE may delegate the obligation to import the goods on his behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. customs broker).
The consignee will pay the taxes & duties in addition with the purchase price of the goods.
All orders are subject to processing time that is separate and apart from the time it takes for a shipment to reach its destination once it has been picked up from our fulfillment center by the applicable carrier.
Depending on a number of factors, standard domestic and international orders may take up to 2 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays) to process.
After your payment is authorized and verified, standard orders can still take 2 business days to process. This is just an estimate and doesn't include weekends or holidays.
China's official New Year holiday
China's official New Year holiday is usually seven days. But in fact, the Chinese people's holiday is a little long. The annual holiday generally extends from January 20 to February 10. As a seller, we will send customers' orders as soon as possible. But whether it's our factory or logistics company. There will always be some delays. I hope we can get your understanding, If your order is very urgent. You can choose to cancel the order. If you can wait. We express our gratitude.
SHIPPING RATES & TIMELINES
The estimated timelines for processing, transit, and final delivery are subject to estimated (3) to (15) Days business days depending on carrier and/or natural disasters or if be shipped out of the U.S.A.
Please note that orders to US destinations may take 1-15 business days from the date that it is shipped out, not necessarily from the date that it is placed, depending on the shipping method selected and final destination of the order.
When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information.
For U.S. Domestic & International orders, we will use UPS ,Fed EX,or USPS. Shipping providers with the least expensive method to keep cost on goods low for the customer and to ship to most locations. Alternative carriers may be selected at our sole discretion to meet shipping requirements. Your final shipping cost is displayed at the point of checkout.
Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from S FACTOR ENTERPRISE, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us.
This amount will be deducted from any credit issued.
We will ship to P.O. Boxes via carrier. However, expedited shipping is not available to a P.O. Box.
If you are experiencing a non-delivery or your tracking information states that your package was delivered by the carrier but you have not received it; you must contact us within 10 days to file a claim.
We will assist you in working with the carrier to complete the claims process. Please note: Claims can take up to 30 days to complete (depending on the shipping carrier used).
S Factor Enterprise does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
If your order includes multiple items and one (or more) of the items are out of stock: we will go ahead and ship the rest of your order, issuing a refund
to your original form of payment for the item(s) not in stock.
RESERVED RIGHTS REGARDING SHIPPING
While we will make every effort to accommodate your shipping and billing preferences, in order to protect our brand ,S FACTOR ENTERPRISE reserves the right to require
customers to use a “common” shipping and billing address in the event we are unable to process an order or verify a shipping address provided.
Additionally, S FACTOR ENTERPRISE reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or cancel orders from customers at any time due to:
An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, S FACTOR ENTERPRISE reserves the right to limit, refuse, and/or reject returns (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Still Need Help? Contact Us Here!
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy. Domestic Shipping Policy Shipment processing time All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days.
Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. Update this section if your processing time exceeds 2-3 business days. Shipping rates & delivery estimates Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Shipment method Estimated delivery time Shipment Standard 13-20 business days Free FedEx Two Days 2 business days Market Price. FedEx Overnight * 1-2 business days Market Price * Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. Update this section based on carriers you support. Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses S Factor Enterprise ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Shipment confirmation & Order tracking You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 48 hours. Customs, Duties and Taxes S FACTOR ENTERPRISE is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Damages (S factor Enterprise) is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim. International Shipping Policy We currently do not ship outside the U.S. Update this section if ship to countries outside your home country. Returns Policy Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
Women shoe size chart
Men Shoe size chart
- Acrylic knit:Most acrylic knit garments can be machine-washed. Read the label and check for the proper drying option. Some knits retain their shapes best if reshaped and dried flat.
- Cashmere: Check the care label before laundering cashmere. To hand-wash, use a mild detergent or shampoo. Gently squeeze the water through the garment, then rinse until the water runs clear. Do not wring or twist. Squeeze out excess water. To dry, lay flat on a towel, away from sunlight or heat.
- Cotton: Cotton holds up well to home laundering. Remove the garment from the dryer promptly to reduce wrinkling. Press using spray starch for the crispness of a laundered shirt.
- Cotton blend: Dry cotton-blend garments using your dryer's permanent-press or low-heat cycle and remove immediately to reduce wrinkling. Touch up with a steam iron; starch for a professionally laundered look.
- Denim: Denim should be washed with cold or warm water, inside out. If washing denim that is mixed with synthetic fabrics, always follow care directions for the more delicate fabric with which the denim is mixed. Hang denim to dry and iron on high heat.
- Flannel: Flannel can be washed in cold or warm water. However, if your flannel derives from wool, even if its washable wool, avoid the dryer completely since it can dry out its fibers. For non-washable wool flannel avoid laundering it at home and take it to the dry cleaners.
- Metal: Soap and Water
- Nylon: Machine-wash nylon garments in warm water. Use a low-temperature setting when tumble-drying and include a dryer sheet to reduce static electricity. Use a warm iron to press, if necessary.
- Plastic: Soap and lukewarm water.
- Polyester: Read the label. Usually polyester items can be machine-washed (cool) and dried (low). Check the label to see if air-drying is recommended. Touch up with a cool – never hot – iron, if necessary.
- Rayon: Make sure to read the care label for rayon clothing. Launder in cool water and a mild detergent. When machine-washing, use the gentle cycle and promptly remove garments after washing. When hand-washing, do not wring or twist the garment. To dry, roll the item in a towel to squeeze out excess water. Lay flat to dry. Iron when still damp and with the garment inside out to prevent the fabric from becoming shiny. Use a pressing cloth when ironing the right side of the garment. Pressing cloths can be purchased or use something as simple as a piece of white cotton fabric.
- Spandex: Use warm water when hand- or machine-washing items made with spandex. Line-dry or use a low temperature setting when machine-drying to preserve the elasticity of the garment.
- Wool knit: Typically, wool knits need to be dry-cleaned, but check the label. If hand-washable, use cool water and a detergent for fine washables. Squeeze out excess water, then reshape and dry flat.
- Wool (lined): Lined garments generally look best when professionally dry-cleaned once a season. Between dry cleanings, remove surface soil with a brush or damp cloth. Refresh the item by hanging it from a padded hanger in a steamy bathroom; moisture will help garment shed wrinkles. When touching up with an iron, use steam in an up-and-down motion (rather than sliding the iron along the fabric).